RSS
..................Welcome to my Page - a place where I pour my thoughts, my feelings, my aspirations and share with you my inspirations. Enjoy reading :)

Friday, May 28, 2010

WESAK DAY

Today Buddhists celebrate the Birth, Enlightenment (Nirvana) & Passing (Parinirvana) of Gautama Buddha. To everyone out there - Have a Blessed Wesak Day!

BUDDHAM SARANAM GACCHĀMI
DHAMMAM SARANAM GACCHĀMI
SANGHAM SARANAM GACCHĀMI

To the Buddha, I go for refuge.
To the Dhamma, I go for refuge.
To the Sangha, I go for refuge.

DUTIYAMPI BUDDHAM SARANAM GACCHĀMI
DUTIYAMPI DHAMMAM SARANAM GACCHĀMI
DUTIYAMPI SANGHAM SARANAM GACCHĀMI

For a second time, to the Buddha, I go for refuge.
For a second time, to the Dhamma, I go for refuge.
For a second time, to the Sangha, I go for refuge.

TATIYAMPI BUDDHAM SARANAM GACCHĀMI
TATIYAMPI DHAMMAM SARANAM GACCHĀMI
TATIYAMPI SANGHAM SARANAM GACCHĀMI

For a third time, to the Buddha, I go for refuge.
For a third time, to the Dhamma, I go for refuge.
For a third time, to the Sangha, I go for refuge.

No comments:

Post a Comment