RSS
..................Welcome to my Page - a place where I pour my thoughts, my feelings, my aspirations and share with you my inspirations. Enjoy reading :)

Monday, May 10, 2010

MOTHER'S DAY 2010


The day started like any other ordinary Sunday morning - screaming at kids, going to ballet school, teaching, more screaming..................................

2:00pm
Finished work!!! Thought I will look pretty for the night. Thanks to Zoe's recommendation I got my eyebrows threaded - in and out in less than 10 minutes and only RM7.

Next stop - Took Jeremie & Julian for a hair-cut. While waiting for them, made dinner reservation at PJ Hilton.

Back home - everyone took a nap. Julian was excited and got ready first. Me was all dressed up before I woke Jeremie to shower......and know what? He was feverish!!!!!! There goes our plans!




We , however had a lovely time at home. Julian had McD takeaway. Jeremie & myself Ipoh Hor Fun. watched Enchanted on Astro & had cake later. That's what Mother's Day is all about - cuddling together.................

We will have dinner when my treasurer comes back. Heard from Sue-Ann that Itallianies will be having the same promo for Father'sDay. Father's get a discount similar to their age. She said more worth it as my husband is older. She suggested wearing a white beard - then can get 80% discount (some more no check IC!!!)

No comments:

Post a Comment