RSS
..................Welcome to my Page - a place where I pour my thoughts, my feelings, my aspirations and share with you my inspirations. Enjoy reading :)

Tuesday, May 25, 2010

EMPIRE SHOPPING GALLERY JUICER REDEMPTION

Was feeling terribly bored this morning and decided to go to Empire Shopping Gallery to join their "RUSH SHOP GRAB"

Arrived at 10:15am and the queue was already long. Sent my maid to Q (she's already number 19). Can you spot her?

Now what can I buy for RM30.00? Kiehl's was the nearest shop...................and this was what I got - Ultra Facial Cleanser RM85.00. Got some samples to try too!

By 10:30am, there were already 50 in line. No more redemption till 3.00pm.................


................................................And finally this was what I got - PHILIPS Juicer for RM29.00 (worth RM179.00)!!!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment